Did you forget Your ATM Card at Home? You can Withdraw Cash Using your mobile Phone

Did you forget Your ATM Card at Home? You can Withdraw Cash Using your mobile Phone

To be honest I have never thought that this information was useful until I became a victim myself.
Just yesterday I was already at the bank when I noticed that I forgot my Naira ATM CARD at home. Gush..! 
To be honest I have never thought that this information was useful until I became a victim myself

I was soo fraustrated at that moment, what i was thinking at the moment was how I can get money without having to go back home to pick up my Mastercard. In a short moment, my heart just beat and immediatly I thought about withdrawal without a card, I must be sincere with you, it was the first time I used it.
I quickly took my phone, Dialed the USSD code, after a few minutes, a REFERENCE PIN was sent to me which i used it to pay my money!

And Now I have decided to share how easy it is to Withdraw your money without an ATM card.

Well, you might be a victim of this, just as i was. Assuming you want to withdraw money from an ATM Machine Or you just want to send money to someone and you forget your ATM Card at home or somewhere else, what will you do? Rush back home? Absolutely No.
Fidelity Bank Dial4Cash service has got you covered. Learn how it works in this article.

HOW FIDELITY BANK CUSTOMERS CAN MAKE WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT ATM CARD.

To make a Cardless withdrawal at the ATM, follow the steps below;


  1. From your mobile line that is registered with Fidelity Bank, dial *770*8*Amount#

  2. Follow the on-screen prompts to create a One-Time PIN that will be used at the ATM.

  3. Now, enter your Instant Banking PIN to confirm the transaction.

  4. A Paycode is then generated from your Fidelity bank account and sent to your phone.


The One-Time PIN and the Paycode can also be sent to a third party to make a cardless withdrawal.
To be honest I have never thought that this information was useful until I became a victim myself

If You are using the *770# Instant Banking service for the first time, you will be required to register by dialing *770#.


WHAT TO DO AT THE ATM MACHINE

- At the ATM, Press any Key on the machine or Press Enter
- Select Dial4Cash or PayCode Cashout
- First, enter the one-Time 4 digit PIN you created earlier.
- Enter the Paycode that was sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the amount and take your Cash.

It is as simple as that.

Got anything to add to this post? Tell us via Comments section.
Baca Juga
SHARE
TutorialBros
Aiming to help others.
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment